Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest
殷红似玫瑰,充斥我梦境并引我至你安息之所。
White is cold and always yearning burdened by a royal test
霜白冷如雪,却总热切地渴望能肩负皇室重任。
Black the beast descends from shadows
玄黑为猛兽,自暗影中降临。
Yellow beauty burns gold
焰黄美烧金,黄金也被灼伤。
Mirror, tell me something. Tell me who's the loneliest of all?
魔镜啊,告诉我,谁是世上最孤独的人?
Mirror, tell me something. Tell me who's the loneliest of all?
魔镜啊,告诉我,谁是世上最孤独的人?
Fear of what's inside of me. Tell me can a heart be turned to stone?
害怕着内心之物,告诉我心能化为铁石吗?
Mirror, mirror, what's behind you? Save me from the things I see!
魔镜啊魔镜,你背后藏着什么?快从我所见之物中拯救我!
I can keep it from the world, Why won't you let me hide from me?
我能阻止它现世,为何你不让我逃避自己?
Mirror mirror tell me something. Who's the loneliest of all?
魔镜魔镜告诉我,谁是世上最孤独的人?
I'm the loneliest of all.
我是世上最孤独的人。