属于小妮子的喜爱饰品。
美美的~酷酷的~暖暖的~爱的。
Come together and listen
(大家聚过来听听)
I brought news from my native land
(我从家乡带来的消息)
I'll tell you how we live and what goes on
(我将向你们讲述我们的生活)
From my beloved homeland.
(和我那深爱的家园正在发生的事情)
[Verse one, Apl.De.Ap]
Every place got a ghetto this is my version
(任何一个地方都有贫民窟,下面要说的是我所知道的,你们听听看)
Check it out...
Listen closely yo, I got a story to tell
(请仔细听,我要讲个故事)
A version of my ghetto where life felt for real
(我所知道的贫民窟,在那里,生活是很真实的)
Some would call it hell but to me it was heaven
(有人会说它是地狱,但对我来说,它是天堂)
God gave me the grace, amazing' ways of living
(是上帝给了我这种荣耀,那是什么样的生活方式啊!)
How would you feel if you had to catch your meal?
(你将有什么感觉?如果你整日奔波劳苦只为能有口饭吃)
Build a hut to live and to eat and chill in.
(只能建个茅屋供你居住,吃饭,瑟瑟发抖)
Having to pump the water outta the ground
(不得不从地下掘井取水)
The way we put it down utilizing what is around
(我们的生活方式就是利用周围的一切)
Like land for farming, river for fishing
(比如有土地就耕作,有河流就打鱼(或者:靠山吃山,靠水吃水))
Everyone helpin'each other whenever they can
(只要有能力,人们就会互相帮助)
We makin' it happen, from nothing to something
(从一无所有到有所成就,是我们使它成为现实)
That´s how we be surviving´ back in my homeland
(在我的家乡,我们就是这样生存下来)
[Chorus]
[Verse two, Apl.De.Ap]
Yo, its been a while but...
(嗨,你们大家听着,这已经过去一段时间了,但是你们还是听听看。。。。。)
I been back home to my homeland, (check it out) to see what's going on
(我曾回到家乡,去看看那里的生活怎么样了)
Man, it feels good to be back at home
(伙计,回到家的感觉好极了)
And it;s been a decade, on the journey all alone
(尤其是在我已孤身漂泊十年以后)
I was fourteen when I first left Philippines
(我第一次离开菲律宾时只有14岁)
I´ve been away half my life, but it felt like a day
(我已半辈子没有回去过,却感觉只离开过一天)
To be next to my mom with her home cooked meal
(在母亲身边吃着家常菜)
Meant I felt complete, my emotions I feel!
(意味着完全的满足,我感觉到我是完整的)
Now life has changed for me in the U.S
(现在,我在美国的生活已经变了样)
But back at home man, life was a mess...
(但在家乡,伙计,生活是一团糟)
I guess sometimes life's stresses gets you down
(我想有时候生活的压力会让你爬不起来)
On your knees, oh brother I wish I could have helped you out...
(弟兄,我希望我能帮你振作起来)
_The APL song