I heard, that you settled down.
听说 你心有所属。
That you, found a girl and you married now.
找到真命天女即将步入婚姻殿堂。
I heard that your dreams came true.
听说你美梦成真。
Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you.
看起来与我相比,她才是满分。
Old friend, why are you so shy?
都老朋友了,干嘛那么害羞。
It ain't like you to hold back or hide from the lie.
一点都不像你了,好像你在掩饰谎言。
I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.
我不想出其不意不请自来。
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
但是我无法逃避,无法抗拒。
I'd hoped you'd see my face & that you'd be reminded,
我希望你能看到我的脸,然后想起。
That for me, it isn't over.
对我来说,一切都还没结束。
Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.
没关系,我会找到某个像你的他。
I wish nothing but the best, for you too.
并送给你我最诚挚的祝福。
Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:-
不要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过。
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"
有时候爱情能成为永恒,但有时爱又如此伤人。
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.
有时候爱情能成为永恒,但有时爱又如此伤人,确实。